Hargrove-Neel is currently hiring for an Office/Parts/Inventory Assistant position at our Crockett, Texas location.
The ideal candidate will assist our current staff and should meet the following requirements:
- Work independently and be a self-starter
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-task while maintaining accuracy
- Design, generate, and maintain detailed records and reports
- Knowledge/ability in parts acquisition, parts receiving, and parts return
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm for working with customers as well as co-workers
- Willingness to undertake other duties as assigned
Proficiency in the use of scanners, printers, copiers, computers and computer programs – including but not limited to: Excel, Word, QuickBooks, etc.
Mechanical aptitude and ability to operate a forklift a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Position open until filled.
Applications may be picked up and/or resumes submitted to the office manager at 1117 East Houston Avenue, Crockett, TX 75835.
Hargrove-Neel is an equal opportunity employer.